6 Jul 2017
InnoCells is the hub of new digital ventures of Banco Sabadell. It is the union of two ways of understanding business: the values of the startup world and the experience of Banco Sabadell. A place where design, strategy and technology generate new business opportunities.
We act as a business builder, creating and fostering new digital ventures. We collaborate with startups and big corporates and make digital strategic investments to accelerate the productive capacity of InnoCells.
The venture building core model is built upon design thinking and lean startup approaches, ensuring the customer is at the center of all what we do. The process we follow has a Discover-Define-Design-Deliver approach, aiming to land real products and services from initial insights and ideas in a very short time.
We are organized by competence centers, expert teams in functional areas in technology and development, design and advanced analytics – and more to come soon – plus the Venture Architecting team. Venture architects act as general managers of new businesses, leveraging all aforementioned capabilities, driving the entire process for each individual opportunity, from ideation to market.
Your challenge at InnoCells is about creating new digital business through leading the teams across all stages of innovation, product development, incubation and commercialization.
- Lead a cross-functional team of senior professionals to build and launch new ventures, products and services
- Actively participate in the Discover phase:
- Analyze startup deal flow to understand imminent disruptions, identify technology maturing fast and other trends
materializing somewhere else
- Identify and analyze new business models of interest for InnoCells
- Lead the Define phase for owned ventures, involving mainly:
- Analyze the friction and pains from user perspective to craft a compelling value proposition
- Support Strategic Design teams to architect a solution and first draft of product or service
- Define the business model options and case for new ventures, products and services
- Develop the investment case and business plan for new ventures, products and services
- Define the commercial launch and go-to-market strategy
- Lead the Design and Deliver phases, involving mainly:
- Plan and deliver new ventures, products and services
- Outline key team roles and responsibilities across work streams
- Adopt a lean start-up approach to build a minimum viable business and go-to-market strategy
- Define the investment business case and outline key performance, measurement and reporting frameworks
- Work with Strategic Design and Product Development leads to align feature prioritization with go-to-market testing
- Support the Launch and Commercialization phase, involving mainly:
- Support the incoming CEO in the launching and commercialization, if necessary
- Implement an early feedback loop to enable continuous feedback, learning and iteration for ventures,
products and services
- Foster an environment of innovation and customer centricity, institutionalizing agile innovation practices and a customer
insight to action culture
- Demonstrated experience in a high-pressure start-up environment with exposure to multidisciplinary teams and/or
involvement with a top-tier consulting firm
- Experience in design or product development expertise
- Background in product prototyping and testing
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a strong bias for action
- Action-oriented and results driven, very able to work autonomously, proactive
- Strategic mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable to interact with people at all levels; team player
- Strong presentation, verbal and written relations’ skills
- Proficiency in English and Spanish, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well with external partners and agencies in a collaborative and professional environment
- Excel in productivity tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)